We know this is a difficult time for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Iowa. As you may be feeling stressed, worried, or disappointed, we as the Office of Sustainability and the Environment are here to offer support and resources that may be helpful during this time. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or comments at email@example.com.
- UI Student Wellness online resources during COVID-19
- Find sustainability organizations near you that may have volunteer or learning opportunities
- Find other organizations near you that may have volunteer opportunities
- Three ways to stay calm, go green while spending time at home, Iowa Environmental Focus
- Stay connected with nature via these live nature cams
- Locate your nearest Iowa Food Pantry by using the Iowa Waste Reduction Center's interactive map
- Johnson County Area Free Meal Map
- Keep produce fresh longer by storing according to the optimal storage conditions
- Public drinking water safe to drink, DNR press release
- Students may apply for financial assistance through the UI Student Life Emergency Fund
- Find information about local, state, and federal financial assistance programs
- The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics are in critical need personal protective equipment (PPE). Check their website for an up-to-date list of what is needed.
- If you are able, consider donating blood
- If you are able, consider donating to the UI Student Life Emergency Fund